Debugging Test Version Only
This calendar program was originally
written by William Schelter for University of Texas, Austin.
Click or Shift-Click here to download a copy of the original.
Local modification for UIUC by
- In order to submit events you must have a password. This prevents
random users on the net from deleting or changing your submission.
- Obtaining a password is easy: you can have one mailed to you
which you then change to anything you like.
- To test out the program without actually creating entries
in our department calendar, please use the test system at
- You can make references on other pages which select a subset of
the calendar. For instance,
would display the events in number theory for the next ten weeks.
- Events are modifiable by the user who submitted them by clicking on .
- To delete an event click on .
- To copy an event click on . When entering
a new event, it is usually better to start by copying a similar event.
- Searching for events matching a string is possible by entering
the string on the main page, or specifying regexp=... in the URL.
- Selecting various time intervals (1 day, this week,
next 10 days, 1 year ..) is possible.
- The htaccess security is used for verification
when posting or modifying events.
- You may change your password.