Math 302 Assignments, Fall 1999
There will be weekly homework
assignments, due on Wednesdays (and assigned by the previous Friday).
The homework counts for 25% of the course grade.
No late homework will be graded. However, late homowork
is worth doing and handing in, and will be considered in borderline cases.
There are several ways to drop your lowest
one or two homework scores.
The assignments will be posted here as they are available.
Please note: If you visit this page frequently,
your browser may "cache" a copy of it. To make sure
you're seeing the newest version with all the latest assignments,
please hit the "reload" button.
- Assignment 1, due Sep 1
- Journal questions for Sep 3
- Assignment 2, due Sep 8
- Assignment 3, due Sep 15
- Journal questions for Sep 17
- Assignment 4, due Sep 22
- Journal questions for Sep 27
- Assignment 5, due Sep 29
- Journal questions for Oct 8
- Assignment 6, due Oct 13
- Journal questions for Oct 18
- Assignment 7, due Oct 20 (now Oct 22)
- Journal questions for Oct 22 (PDF format)
- Assignment 8, due Oct 27
- Journal for Oct 29 is 6.3; journal for Nov 1 is 6.4
- Assignment 9, due Nov 3
- Assignment 10, due Nov 17
- Assignment 11, due Dec 1
- Assignment 12, due Dec 8